When Smart Business People Need Help, This is One of the Things They Do…
Feng Shui in the Workplace: Practical Business Strategies is a MUST for anyone looking to:
- Broaden their business opportunities
- Attract new clients
- Increase business from current and past clients
- Improve profitability
- Enhance staff and vendor relationships
- Boost their business success!
Who Can Benefit from Feng Shui in the Workplace: Practical Business Strategies? Anyone working in a home office or in a business environment!
And this is the first book on business Feng Shui that actually looks at what these smart business people have done. It includes interviews with business people, just like yourself, with descriptions of what they did to improve their work environments. Full-color photos and floor plans, too!
In a simple-to-read format, this informative book demonstrates, with actual case studies, how Feng Shui has led to increased success in businesses from corporate office spaces to Mom-and-Pop, from health care to spas and restaurants, and more!
Feng Shui in the Workplace: Practical Business Strategies contains…
- Real case studies with interviews from the owner or business manager
- Full-color photographs and floor plans
- A variety of businesses including office spaces, restaurants, salon/spas, home offices, and health care and corporate office spaces, and more!
With simple, inexpensive or NO COST solutions Feng Shui in the Workplace: Practical Business Strategies will show you how to:
- Improve your revenue
- Increase productivity and efficiency
- Win more new customers and retain current customers
- Decrease staff turnover
- Improve employee well being and job satisfaction
- Provide market differentiation among an increasingly difficult marketplace!
You and your employees will be more inspired and motivated for success!
This information will help you be more successful, whether you work alone in a home office, have a retail shop, or manage a corporate office – anywhere that you transact business!
Examples of what you'll learn:
- Why most office spaces are conducive to chaos and stress and how to change it
- Why Feng Shui is more relevant now than ever before
- How you can make BIG changes with little, and sometimes no, investment!
- Why its most important to have a Feng Shui expert review floor plan and design before you implement, and possibly hurt your business
- How the direction that your front entry faces has a significant impact on the experience you have in that location and how you can resolve poor directions
- Why symbolism has an impact on how clients feel in that space
- And, much, much more!
An excerpt from the book
To describe chi I will use the metaphor of the flow of water through an environment. Chi moves freely in nature; throughout mountains, hills, landscapes and vegetation. There are no straight lines in nature. Chi loves curves and to flow like a gently meandering stream.
In the best circumstances, when chi approaches a building, it will flow through the front door and gently wander through the space, providing nourishment to the built environment and its inhabitants.
In the worst circumstances, either there is too much or too little chi:
- chi may not easily find the door and its energy will be diminished leading to less business opportunities
- chi will enter the door, yet the layout of the space is confusing and again, the energy is diminished and becomes stagnant – leading to less business opportunities, lower productivity, stagnation among employees and ideas
- Or, chi will move unimpeded along straight lines in the building’s architecture and can become rushing, or damaging, chi to the inhabitants – disturbing work, increasing stress, turnover and perhaps illness.
As many business owners have found, there are usually very simple, low-cost modifications that can be made to remedy either stagnant chi or rushing chi. There are many ways to correct the flow of chi. Some simple ideas are below:
If Chi cannot easily find the door – Make sure that the street number and business sign is easy to locate. Be sure that there is no clutter at the entrance and that it well-maintained and attractive. A mirror may also be placed to “draw in” chi to your business.
For more insightful tips, order your copy Today!
Only $14.97 for 45 information-packed pages!
Not Convinced that this eBook will help your Business?
Email us for a sample case study today!
Feng Shui in the Workplace: Practical Business Strategies